Putting together a fast, easy, healthy meal doesn’t have to be difficult. Below I put together this quick, healthy dinner for one of my nieces that took me all of 5 minutes. And the great thing is she actually liked it!
Her dinner consisted of:
- egg salad(6 hard boiled eggs, few spoonfuls of avocado mayo)
- Half of an avocado
- sweet potato chips
- organic, raw, grass-fed cheese(a couple of slices)
Avocados are loaded with healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins so they’re great to add to any meal.
Eggs are a great source of:
Try to choose organic, free-range eggs as their nutrient content is higher than conventionally raised eggs.
Raw, organic, grass-fed cheese contains many nutritional benefits such as:
- “Grass-fed cheese contains about five times the CLA of grain-fed cheese
- Because raw cheese is not pasteurized, natural enzymes in the milk are preserved, increasing its nutritional punch
- Grass-fed cheese is considerably higher in calcium, magnesium, beta-carotene, and vitamins A, C, D and E
- Organic grass-fed cheese is free of antibiotics and growth hormones”(1)
Normally I don’t recommend things that come in a bag but the sweet potato chips consisted of only three, healthy ingredients:
- sweet potato
- organic coconut oil
- sea salt
So these chips are kind of the exception to the rule.
As you can see it’s pretty easy to make healthy meals in very little time! And this is important for busy people who don’t have a lot of time for cooking. If a 4 year old likes it then I’m pretty sure you will too!
Please be sure to leave a comment below to let me know what you think!
Full Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Thrive Market.