Hippocrates is famous for saying “All disease begins in the gut”. In fact, if you have any of these issues, then chances are you have leaky gut:
1. Food allergies or food sensitivities
2. Autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome or lupus
3. Poor digestion, bloating, gas, constipation, loose stools, heartburn and nutrient malabsorption
4. Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), including, IBS Crohn’s or colitis
5. Thyroid issues such as hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis or Graves disease
6. Adrenal fatigue, candida and slow metabolism
7. Mood disorders, including anxiety, depression and autism
8. Chronic pain in joints and muscles, including arthritis and headaches
9. Skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and age spots
Leaky gut affects 80-90% of people. It really is the root cause of many diseases today…
And that’s why I’m THRILLED to introduce you to my friend and colleague, Dr. Josh Axe.
His brand new book, Eat Dirt, lays out the exact plan you need to heal your leaky gut. It includes meal plans, recipes, a quiz to help you identify your specific gut type, and much more.
Learn more here: Eat Dirt!
If you have ANY of the symptoms above, then this book will be a total game-changer for you. Please check it out and get a copy today.
This is the resource you’ve been looking for to help you finally start feeling better and healing leaky gut.
Go here to get your copy today: Eat Dirt!
Yours in health,
P.S. Dr. Axe is a friend and colleague of mine. His brand new book is an amazing resource to help you heal leaky gut. If you pre-order today, Dr. Axe will give you over $300 in extra bonuses, tools and resources to help you get started right away.
But don’t wait. I know this book can help you heal leaky gut and transform your health for good.
Just go here to learn more and get your copy of Eat Dirt!
Full Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Dr. Axe.