If you like cookie dough then you’ll like these protein balls.
When I made these I couldn’t believe how good they tasted.
In fact, it’s hard to eat just one.
I’d definitely recommend this recipe because it
- contains good, healthy fats from the cashew butter
- contains good, quality protein from the collagen powder
- is simple to make
- makes a great snack esp. for kids
Adapted from this recipe.
Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 oz. organic cashew butter
- 1/3 cup raw, organic honey
- Approx. 3/4 cup collagen powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips(optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the cup of cashew butter to a bowl
- Next add the honey(Make sure it’s melted or in liquid form)
- Now add the collagen powder, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract
- Stir everything together with a spoon
- Take a spoonful of the batter and roll into a ball
- Place balls into a sealable container and place in the freezer
- You should be able to make about 12 balls
- Keep the balls in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them
Full Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Amazon Associates!