If you haven’t followed my previous articles I do a lot of intermittent fasting where I have one large meal a day.
And that meal is always dinner.
This is what works for me. Everyone is different.
If you haven’t found a way of eating that suits you keep experimenting until you do.
On days I workout I just have a post-workout meal and then dinner.
Today I had a hard interval, running workout so my post-workout meal was:
- 1/2 cup of organic chicken bone broth(Usually have a cup but ran out)
- 1 scoop of collagen hydrolysate(Added this because I didn’t have enough bone broth)
- 1 1/2 rau cacao drinks
Bone broth and collagen hydrolysate are both loaded with collagen which is great for your joints, gut, and your skin.
Raw cacao is loaded with antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
- romaine lettuce
- baby kale
- white onion
- orange bell pepper
- cherry tomato
- brussels sprouts
- clover sprouts
- 1/2 an avocado(loaded with healthy fats)
- two free-range, turkey Nick’s Sticks.
Everything was organic except the avocado.
Salad dressing consisting of:
- Approx. 2 tbsp. raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- tsp of cinnamon(ceylon)
- tsp of turmeric
- tsp of cayenne, black pepper
- tbsp stevia
Everything was organic.
Day #6 is in the books.
Stay tuned for my last day tomorrow!
Full Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Nick’s Sticks, Amazon Associates, and The Brothery Bone Broth.