If you like french toast but could do without all the sugar, gluten, and other junk you find in regular french toast then this recipe is for you.
After making this I wasn’t sure how it would taste but I have to admit it was pretty damn good!
I definitely recommend giving it a shot.
My paleo french toast is:
- Very Low Sugar
Total Time: Roughly 5 min.
- 1 free-range egg
- Approx. 3 to 4 tbsp. ghee
- 3 slices paleo bread
- monk fruit sweetened maple syrup to taste
- Whisk an egg in a bowl and transfer to a plate
- Dip both sides of the paleo bread in the egg
- Melt two tbsp. of the ghee in the skillet
- Place paleo bread in the skillet once ghee has melted
- Cook on each side until slightly brown(It should take approx. 30-60 sec. on each side)
- Transfer to a plate
- Top with ghee and maple syrup
Full Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Thrive Market!