I like Brussels Sprouts cooked anyway but I love them sautéed.
When I found this Garlic Butter recipe I knew I had to use it to sautee some Brussels Sprouts.
Garlic Butter Brussels Sprouts:
- 8 oz Grass-fed butter(I like Kerrygold) I used 6 oz
- 1 Head of Garlic Clove(I used 12 cloves)
- Himalayan or Sea Salt(Optional)I didn’t use any salt
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Approx. 1 lb of Brussels Sprouts(rinsed and cut into halves)
Directions to make Garlic Butter:
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees
2) Let butter sit at room temperature for 45-60 min to let it soften a bit
3) Remove outer skin of garlic, place root side down in baking dish
6) Place clove in oven and bake for approx. 45 min. until cloves are golden brown
7) Take cloves out of oven and open foil to let cloves cool
8) Let cloves cool for approx. 30 min. and remove their outer skin
9) Place garlic cloves in bowl and mash with fork so it forms a paste
10) Add butter to bowl and mix with garlic paste
Directions to make Garlic Butter Brussels Sprouts:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse Brussels Sprouts and cut into halves
- Pat Brussels Sprouts dry with paper towel and place into baking sheet
- Heat 6-8 oz of garlic butter to liquid form
- Cover Brussels Sprouts with garlic butter(Make sure you fully cover each Brussels Sprout)
- Place Brussels Sprouts into oven and cook for approx. 30 min.
- Take out of oven and serve!