If you’re a fan of rice krispy bars then I think you’ll like this recipe.
I wanted to make a healthier version of the traditional rice krispy bars you find and these turned out really well.
They took very little time to make and make for a great dessert or snack for kids.
Total Time: Roughly 40 min.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 cups organic brown rice puffs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- Add brown rice puffs to a large bowl
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and honey to a medium pot. Turn to medium heat.
- Once all ingredients are melted combine them with the brown rice puffs.
- Stir all ingredients really well with a large spoon
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with a tbsp coconut oil
- Add ingredients to the baking dish and pat down so you have a smooth top
- Place dish in freezer for approx. 20 min
- Take out of freezer, cut into squares, and serve
- Any remaining squares place back into freezer in a sealed container