- Half of an avocado(You can substitute Dijon Mustard instead of avocado)
- Juice from one freshly squeezed lemon
- Two TBSP. of Apple Cidar Vinegar(I usually just eyeball it)
- TSP. of Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, and Turmeric
- Stevia(You’ll have to play around with the amount)
Mash up the avocado, throw in all the other ingredients and mix.
My Version of Honey Mustard Dressing with no honey
- Two TBSP. of Mayonnaise(I use Wilderness Family Natural’s Brand)
- Roughly 4 TBSP. of Yellow or Dijon Mustard
- Couple TBSP. of water
- Tad of Stevia(Again you’ll have to play around with the amount)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Almond Butter Dressing
- Two TBSP. of Almond Butter
- Roughly a ¼ cup of water
- Stevia(Adjust amount to your liking)
Combine all ingredients and stir.