Not only is this salad delicious but it’s extremely easy to make.
That’s why it’s the perfect side dish for those summertime parties.
If you’re looking to bring a healthy dish to a party that tastes great then this salad is for you.
Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups grape tomatoes cut in halves- cherry tomatoes work great, too
- 3 small persian cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- juice of one lemon
- himalayan pink salt, pepper to taste
- If you stay away from dairy ditch the feta cheese
- Try to use organic ingredients
- If you want to reduce the calories use 1/2 cup of feta cheese, and half an avocado
- Rinse off the tomatoes, and cucumbers
- Cut each grape tomato in half
- Thinly slice the persian cucumbers
- Cut the avocado into cubes
- Add the above ingredients to a large bowl
- Add the cup of feta cheese
- Pour the avocado oil and lemon juice into the bowl
- Add the himalayan pink salt, and pepper
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients and serve!