If you like spicy then I think you’ll like this recipe.
Below is a delicious veggie scramble with a nice kick to it!
Here is the original recipe.
Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 10 min. Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red onion(small to medium), thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, remove seeds and cut into thin rounds
- 6 large organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp of himalayan or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tomato- I used roma
Try to use organic ingredients if possible.
- In a medium skillet add the coconut oil and turn on heat to medium
- Add the jalapeño and onion and cook for approx. 5 min. or until soft
- Add the eggs, salt, and pepper and cook until soft curds form(roughly 3 min.)- Remember to stir often
- Pour scramble onto two plates
- Add tomato as a side or on top of each scramble
- Top each scramble with cilantro(optional)