FullSizeRender-52

I decided to track my meals for a week and this is day #2.

If you missed my first post yesterday then let me start off  by saying everyone is different.

What may work for me may not work for you.

I like intermittent fasting so I usually only eat one big meal a day.  That big meal is dinner.

Also, I use the 90% rule where I eat mostly organic vegetables, free-range turkey, grass-fed beef, etc.  However,  the other 10% of the time I am more relaxed with my diet.

I have a pretty rigorous running and workout schedule that I do in the mornings.  So if I’m doing a long run or a hard interval run along with a lifting session then I’ll eat more food the night before.

Here is what I had for dinner tonight preparing for a 16 mile run tomorrow morning.  A big salad consisting of

  • organic romaine lettuce
  • organic yellow pepper
  • organic grape, cherry tomotoes
  • organic dandelion greens
  • jicama
  • organic cauliflower, brussels sprouts

Antioxidant and detox salad dressing consisting of

  • raw, organic apple cider vinegar
  • half of an organic lemon
  • organic black pepper
  • organic turmeric
  • organic ceylon cinnamon

4 Dale’s raw protein bars and 3 paleo bars

I know that seems like a lot of food but that is the only meal I ate today and I need the fuel for tomorrow’s run.

Stay tuned for tomorrow!

Matt

 

 

 

 

 

MattAvoyer_200Wide

My Top 10 Nutritional Powerhouses

Sign up now to get your free copy and weekly nutrition tips right in your inbox!

Leave a Comment